save 30%* July 09 - Augut 31, 2018
- Tape-in Extensions (30% off labour only):
- Global Beauty Best (GBB)
- Hot Heads
- Bonded Extensions (30% off all inclusive) - Great Lengths
Extension services require a consultation appointment and deposit, before your application appointment, to match colour and order your hair**.
Please use promo code "greathair"
* Labour only for tape-in and all inclusive for bonded extensions
**Extension hair is not keep on location - 3 days delivery required normally
Here are some hair ideas
Hair Extensions Specialist Since 1997
The Lounge Hair Studio staff have been providing professional hair extensions in Vancouver since 1997. Our licensed stylists who install extensions are:
Type of Extension Hair
We offer Great Lengths and GBB Hair Extensions. Both are Remy and Eurograde (Indian Temple Hair) which is collected ethically and fairly from temples across India. Remy hair is considered to be the finest quality of human hair because the cuticles are kept intact and not stripped, like in most other non-remy hairextensions. Preserving the hairs' cuticles and aligning them in a unidirectional fashion creates extensions that are completely natural in appearance.
2 Methods of Attachment
We offer two different types of hair extension applications:
- Modulating Bond. While other extension systems use techniques such as welding, waxing, gluing or knotting, which strain and are very often damaging to the wearer’s own hair, Great Lengths is based on a much more gentle principle: modulating. An extremely high-tech method of bonding between the Great Lengths strand and your own hair. This point of attachment is composed of polymer chains whose molecular structure is very similar to that of human hair.
- Tape-In extensions which lay flat on the head and are suitable for fine hair.
Our services include a complimentary consultation and aftercare check-up appointment and our work is guaranteed. You will be given a check-list ensuring the best at-home care and guarantee details. An initial complimentary consultation is required at which time the hair is ordered and deposit taken.
For more information on hair extensions visit our "Frequently Asked Questions" page.